Claiming rewards & staking AGF
Staking AGF tokens allows you to boost your earnings up to 4x depending on your supply, borrow, and staking activity. When you stake AGF you receive xAGF tokens (AGF interest bearing token) which are used to boost rewards, to get a portion of the protocol's treasury, and to vote on protocol proposals.
- To stake AGF you need to have them on your wallet balance.
- There are two options to obtain them:
- Either you have AGF from burning, bought on exchanges, etc..
- Or, If you have no AGF, you can get them as a reward for the assets supplied / borrowed / staked on the Augmented protocol.
AGF auto stake status
By default, AGF auto stake is active. So all AGF tokens that have been claimed on the protocol are automatically staked for a 1-month period and your rewards for staked AGF will be accrued within this period.
You can make the auto stake status inactive if you don’t want to stake AGF tokens or you want to control staking by yourself.
- Find the auto stake status tab. By default, it has Active status. If you want to disable your AGF auto stake, switch it to Inactive and confirm Metamask transaction.
- Now your auto stake is turned off.
How to claim AGF rewards and stake them manually (auto stake inactive)
- Go to your Dashboard bottom. There is a Claim tab. It shows you accrued AGF rewards available for claiming.
- Click “Claim”. After Metamask confirmation, your AGF will be sent to your wallet.
- After withdrawn AGF to your wallet, you can stake them manually.
- Go to Stake AGF to boost your APY tab. It shows your AGF balance and allows you to set the staking amount and period (from 7 days to 4 years)
- Set the parameters and click “Stake”
How to claim AGF rewards and stake them automatically (auto stake is active)
- Go to your Dashboard bottom. There is a Claim & stake tab. It shows you accrued AGF rewards available for claiming and staking
- Click “Claim & stake”. After Metamask confirmation, your AGF will be automatically staked in the protocol for a 1-month period
How to increase staked AGF amount (auto stake is active)
- Enter the amount you would like to add to your staked AGF and click "Increase". Confirm Metamask transaction
How to check staked AGF balance (applicable for both auto stake active & inactive)
- Check the staked AGF balance in the Balance tab of the Boost APY section. It also shows your staking deadline
How to extend AGF stake period (applicable for both auto stake active & inactive)