With Augmented Finance, a user can either lend (supply) or lend and borrow assets. Borrowing requires supplying some collateral. Make sure you supplied another asset as a collateral before.
Follow the steps below to borrow:
- Enter the token amount that you want to take out as a loan and click “Borrow”
- A transaction is triggered, which you need to approve in Metamask. If your transaction has been processed, you'll see a confirmation message.
- In case something wrong with your supply transaction, please describe your problem and together with the hash of this transaction send it to our support team in the chat, in Discord (#support), or email [email protected]
- Now you can see the borrow and supply balances in your dashboard; the same amount of tokens will also appear in your MetaMask wallet, which you can use for further transaction activities.
If your borrow failed, this might be a cause:
- You supplied an asset as a collateral but disabled it from being collateral, you can enable it in the dashboard.