Supply Boost APY
Supply Boost APY reflects the additional liquidity mining reward yield in AGF tokens that you get on top of Supply Reward APY for staking AGF tokens. Get additional rewards (Boost APY) for all types of transactions (supply, borrow, stake) via staking AGF tokens: get xAGF tokens for staking AGF tokens. The longer staking period you choose, the more xAGF tokens you get. You can boost your liquidity mining rewards up to 4x.
E.g. if the Supply Reward APY is 30%, you can get +90% as Supply Boost APY. The sum of Supply Reward APY and Supply Boost APY will be 120%, or 4x larger than Supply Reward APY alone.
The Supply Boost APY is calculated by the formula which can be simplified in the following way:
A more detailed calculation can be found below:
- 1.User’s share of pool = Tokens [supplied / borrowed / staked] by User / Total tokens [supplied / borrowed / staked] by all users
- 2.User’s pool reward rate in AGF per second = Pool reward rate in AGF per second * User’s share of pool
- 3.User’s pool boost rate in AGF per second = User’s pool reward rate in AGF per second * Pool’s boost factor
- 4.User’s max rate in AGF per second = Share of the total emission for Boost in AGF per second * User’s balance of xAGF / Total supply of xAGF held by all users
- 5.User’s total rate in AGF per second = min (User’s max rate in AGF per second; sum of User’s pool boost rates in AGF per second)
- 6.Boost APY % (annualized) = User’s total rate in AGF per second * 31,556,952 [number of seconds per year] * AGF price in USD / Value of User’s operations [supply / borrow / stake agTokens / stake Uni LP] in USD